kol7agaaa
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

كل حاجة انتو عاوزنها تلقوها هنا

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

كل ما تحتاجه لاجتياز المقابلات الشخصية (متجدد)

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Mr.MoRoOo
مديـر المنتـدى
مديـر المنتـدى
Mr.MoRoOo

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 1221
العمر : 29
الموقع : www.kol7agaaa.yoo7.com
المزاج : cooool
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/02/2008

كل ما تحتاجه لاجتياز المقابلات الشخصية (متجدد) Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: كل ما تحتاجه لاجتياز المقابلات الشخصية (متجدد)   كل ما تحتاجه لاجتياز المقابلات الشخصية (متجدد) Icon_minitimeالجمعة مايو 23, 2008 12:10 pm

To all My friends
I have just finished BBSA courses in FGF (Future Generation Foundation) and I want to share you somethings that I got form there, so I decided to put to you alot of things about the C.V and interview question
I hope you all to get any benefit from my topic

الخطوة الاولى:

Start writing your resume:

Step 1:
Choose a job object. This is the most important step, you can't create resume without it.

Step 2:
Find out what skills, knowledge and experiences are needed to do that target job.

Step 3:
Make a list of your strongest skills or abilities (say three or four skills) that make you a good candidate for the target job.

Step 4:
For each of your skills, think of several accomplishments from your work history to illustrate that skill.

Step 5:
Describe each accomplishment in a simple way, and be sure to mention specific, provable, successful results whenever possible.

Step 6:
Make a list of past jobs you have held
List your most recent job first, then your earlier jobs, give the dates of employment and the hob titles.

Step 7:
Make a list of your training and education that's related to the new job you want

الخطوة الثانية:

Make Cover Letter

A cover letter is a reflection of your character that shows your abilities and skills. It is very important to make your cover letter attractive because based on it, the potential employer will either read your C.V or not. If in any case you cannot write a good cover letter, don't write one, as a bad cover letter could ruin your whole C.V

الخطوة الثالثة:

Interviewing:

What are the main parts of an interview?

• General questions
• Special situation question
• Career specific question
• Wrap up question

What recruiters companies look for in anew candidate?

• Motivation and Purpose
• Diligence and Professionalism
• Job Fit
• Accomplishment
• Corporate Fit
• Passion for the Business
• Personal Interests
• Management Style, Creativity, and Leadership
• Skills and Ability to do Job
• Career Aspiration
• Problem-Solving Ability
• College Graduates

and now with something important to anyone
Common Questions to Expect:

The purpose of any interview is to gain insight on your character, frame of mind, and ability to contribute to working environment. Therefore here are some of the commonly asked questions during an interview

Motivation and Purpose:
1. Tell me about yourself
[Here stress on how your experience relates to the position you are applying for, and if you don't have work background, show them that you are willing to learn]
2. How does your experience related to the position you are applying for?
[Here it is important to elaborate by giving a similar situation; to show hands on practice]
3. What is your greatest weakness?
[Everyone has a weakness, but it is your job in an interview to turn a point of weakness into that of strength]
4. Where do you see yourself in five years?
[Assure them that you intend to stay and will not walk out in any given critical situation, show them that you want to advance within the company through promotions
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.kol7agaaa.yoo7.com

كل ما تحتاجه لاجتياز المقابلات الشخصية (متجدد)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
kol7agaaa :: المنتديات العامة :: منتدى تعلم اللغات الأجنبية :: مهارات لغوية CV, emails , fax-
انتقل الى: